One of the most popular crafts in the Maldives is Liyalaa Jehun (lacquer work).
Although modern Maldivian lacquer works appear to be purely decorative, lacquer was originally used on the island to extend the life of timber goods. Thulhaadhoo, located in the Baa Atoll, is the island that is preserving the art form.
This artwork was inspired by the art of Ismail Rasheed from B.Thulhaadhoo.
- Bluejay Manta Series / Compatible With Samsung Phones
- Completely protects the mobile phone from dirt, scratch and bumps and pocket-friendly
- Easy access to all buttons and ports. While featuring raised bezel to lift the screen and camera off a flat surface.
- Exclusively made by the TPU Material which carries on with SUPER Clear, Ultra Slim, Lightweight and while provides protection against daily wear and tear, fingerprint, scratches, marks, and scrapes.
- Due to different computer monitors/calibrations, colors may vary slightly from photos
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.